Barbara Schultz have over 25 years of photo experience in the publishing and the image licensing industry, with knowledge of image collections world-wide. Ms. Schultz has contributed to the illustration of over 90 titles, sourcing images world-wide from commercial, public domain archives, museums, academic, and other specialized sources.
Her career has straddled the industry conversion from print to digital images. As a managing Historical and Collection Editor at Corbis from 1992-2007, she took active part in the transformation of the image industry with its collection aggregation, the digital access to public domain collections, the emergence of microstock, and global image sourcing.
- Image Research and Editing across all subject and images types.
- Image Research and Editing expertise in Arts, History, and Archival News.
- Public Domain Image Acquisitions.
- Rights Negotiation, Copyright and Permission Management.
- Custom colorization, by traditional painting and digitization.